The Teacher Development Course is a training course for teachers of English, or of any subject that uses English as the language of instruction.
The methodology course provides you with creative lesson ideas and techniques that can be adapted for your classroom. Micro-teaching and peer feedback sessions give you chance to put these ideas into practice and to reflect on your own teaching practice. You will also be able to improve your English language skills.
To gain an insight into the British education system, term-time courses include one day per week local school visit. We coordinate the school visits with Cardiff Local Education Authority.
Who is this for?
- Qualified and practicing teachers of English, or of any subject which requires delivery in the medium of English
- Primary or secondary school teachers
- Teachers who wish to improve their own level of English
- Teachers who wish to gain an insight into the Britisheducation systemLearning Outcomes:
- Gain practical ideas, innovative activities and creative teaching techniques
- Develop your English skills and functional language for use in the classroom
- Establish links with other teachers and schools